Mailing Address: Osprey Aquatics Phone: 408-927-7627
757 Harry Road
San Jose, CA 95120
Practice Location Address: 2001 Cottle Avenue San Jose, 95125 Willow Glen HS/MS
- Practice Groups: a description of each of the practice groups including coach, practice time and dues amount.
- Facilities: Osprey Aquatics practices at Willow Glen HS in San Jose. On a seasonal basis, practices are also held at Willow Glen MS in San Jose.
- Fundraising Opportunities: Osprey Aquatics uses paper scrip, eScrip, and School Pop as well as several other fundraising organizations. There are many ways to meet your fundraising commitment.
- Volunteer Positions: Osprey Aquatics is a volunteer run organization. There are many ways to participate. Your help is always welcome and needed.
- Parent Guide: a digital version of the Parent Handbook that is given out at the beginning of the swim season.
- The Purpose of the Osprey: an article written in 2003 by Head Coach Brian Bolster reflecting on success as a swimmer.
New Swimmer Try Outs for Fall of 2015 will be held in August. Dates to be announced.
Please email us for information on available spots.