Mailing Address: Osprey Aquatics Phone: 408-927-7627
757 Harry Road
San Jose, CA 95120
- Practice Groups: a description of each of the practice groups including coach, practice time and dues amount.
- Facilities: Osprey Aquatics practices at Willow Glen HS in San Jose. On a seasonal basis, practices are also held at Willow Glen MS in San Jose.
- Fundraising Opportunities: Osprey Aquatics uses paper scrip, eScrip, and School Pop as well as several other fundraising organizations. There are many ways to meet your fundraising commitment.
- Volunteer Positions: Osprey Aquatics is a volunteer run organization. There are many ways to participate. Your help is always welcome and needed.
- Parent Guide: a digital version of the Parent Handbook that is given out at the beginning of the swim season.
- The Purpose of the Osprey: an article written in 2003 by Head Coach Brian Bolster reflecting on success as a swimmer.
New Swimmer Try Outs
We will be holding tryouts on Tuesday August 5th at 6:30 at the Willow Glen Middle School pool. If you are interested in having your child or children join us please plan on attending the try out. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at email@example.com.